HELLO



                                       Blog needed some pictures. Take it away Jake. *waves arms



Greetings and salutations , Internet world. You have sucessfully stumbled onto this little blogging website which is humbly named, '' The Bored Life Of Melvin ''.


A very queer and weird little title of a blog, if I say so myself. But I assure you it is a very aptly named blog. Let me introduce myself, I'm Melvin . Seventeen but slowly reaching the exciting legal age of eighteen which small adolescents crave for in their midnight dreams . 

Technically, I'm 18 but birthday dates and all that. SPM graduate and now in college. Woo-f*cking-hoo. I'm getting laid and hanging out in bars with skimpy looking fit barely legal girls every night........according to every American college movie out there. Sadly, I'm in Malaysia and life isn't a movie. 

Did I mention that I'm taking the most exciting course available to all humankind? A-Levels. Yeah, three months in and I have not jumped off from a cliff......(yet!) Well at least I'm in the most grandest college out there .....

INTI International College Subang Jaya. Yes, you people can take your Taylors and Sunway ID card and shove it up your asses because they mean absolutely nothing when compared to INTI. A place where their own confession page is filled with hate comments about INTI . Feel the love bruh...feel it.

Having such an exciting life that many people can only dream about, I have decided to share it all with you because I'm that nice. Ha. *sigh

Or maybe I'm just immensely bored with my life and am gonna use this blog to benefit my new laptop which has like two installed games here. Steam ID : maovin_15 ;)

I mean you have to be really bored to have a blog site right? Just like Friendster and MSN Messenger ( god bless their souls ! ) , Blogspot is as alive as my Physics teacher giving me a 2 hours lecture on 'Percentage Uncertainties'' 

Weekly updates from me can be expected. Time to time. Wow, my blog title is named perfectly. Ciao.

Comments