15 Minutes of ...Talking about 15 Minutes of Writing.

                               Mediocre photo taking skills of a view I clearly do no justice of




Well, I'm on the clock.



It's been a while since I've laid eyes on my beloved website that has been abandoned like a lost puppy anxiously searching for his or her owner. 

I've been busy dealing with my personal and academic life. Things hasn't gone too well on both sides, really awful year so far. I won't dwell on it but all I can hope is things will change for the better.

Anyways, welcome to my new segment where I spend 15 minutes of my life just writing about anything I want. This was inspired by my love of writing clashing with the very little time I have in my life right now. 

I feel like this could be a really cool segment where I can try to flex whatever creativity I have left in my soul into this blog. There is something about constraints that drive people to do things in different but much more special ways. It sparks innovative minds to work where the skill of adapting really arises. 

Here I go again, talking about me writing a small segment which sounds equivalent to an unknown movie director using his brain juices to make an Oscar nominated film with a budget of two peanut shells and a Mars bar. 

You never know though, maybe one day my self-proclaimed writing skills could one day be recognized by someone and be propelled away from toiling away with mathematical formulas and engineering codes. 

Ha. I entertain myself really with this whimsical and fantastical thoughts.

6 minutes left, I see. Hmm. 

Status report :
I am in the library at 1.15 am , pretty much alone having just finished my weekly Linear Algebra assignment. Really worried about my MATLAB assignment. Jesus, programming isn't easy ( I knew that) . Why oh why.

Week 9 of Semester 2 has arrived and soon exams will be here again. Sigh. 

I'm seriously wondering the topics I am to write about soon. So much possibilities. Writing do give me that dose of excitement that I sorely need. 

My time is nearly up. Go on and define yourself today. See ya!

                                                                                                                               Time : 14 mins.

Comments