Final Stretch

Thoughts right now : 














Weeks.

Just weeks.

Am I prepared?

Can I do it?

A time of real panic.

A time to start knuckling down.

A time to stop the slacking attitude.

But is it just a little too late?

I guess I'll find the undeniable truth very soon. 

Fuck.


Fucking A-Levels.


















Further Mathematics , Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.

Subjects of real cancerous nature which I have failed to truly made to become my bitch. I chose this road of thorns. I'll walk through it. But you can't stop me from moaning about it. 

Deep breaths are needed, eh? Stuck in a class full of geniuses where being there just to fill up the extra box on an attendance list printed on a sheet of paper doesn't fill me with much confidence. The fear of failure is the only reason I got this far. Further than I thought. But definitely imagined it differently.

It's been a long ride for sure and I wouldn't say I won't change a single thing about this path but just like a roller-coaster ride , there is no choice but to strap myself in and hope that it ends quickly. I hope future me reading this can afford to laugh at myself. 

I bid you adieu and as always good luck.

Love, Melvin.





Comments